Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Brasil

Hello!! 
Today I´m going to talk about a country I'd like to visit and would like to do there. First of all I'd like to travel around the world in order to share with different cultures and types of people. My favorite country is Chile but I would love to visit Brazil because I love the language they speak and it is a country with beautiful beaches and sights Among them  one of the seven wonders of the world, "Iguazu Falls" which are a major tourist attraction and are divided between Argentina and Brazil right on the border of both countries, has also the Amazon rainforest, the richest and most biodiverse rainforest in the world. I would go just to visit this country do not live there or study there because it is not a safe country because it has large delinquency rates much higher than that found in Santiago de Chile. Recently the World Cup was played in this country and therefore was much more attractive for all tourists, personally I would have loved to have gone to see the world cup and take advantage to know the attractions that this country has.

No comments:

Post a Comment