Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Vincent Van Gogh

Hello!! Today I´m going to talk about my favourite artist is Vincent Van Gogh, He was a Netherlands painter, one of the leading exponents of post-impressionism. He painted about 900 paintings and 1,600 drawings made ​​over. He was born on March 30th 1853 in Zundert, Países Bajos ans He died on July 29th in Auvers-sur-Oise, Francia. His fathers were  Anna Carbentus van Gogh and Theodorus van Gogh. In the last year of my hich school  I should represent a work of art and by chance came across "The Starry Night" by Vincent Van Gogh and then I started to like his works, such as "Cafe Terrace night "," Irises "and many more. I like very much "The Starry Night" because I drawn this many times and still like the combination of colors and how to represent the night with his trademark shades. The picture shows the exterior view at night from the bedroom window Sanatorium Saint-Remy-de-Provence, where he became a recluse towards the end of his life. Data from mid-1889, thirteen months before the suicide of Van Gogh. Since 1941 is part of the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Considered the magnum opus of van Gogh, the painting has been reproduced on numerous occasions, one of his best known works. He used oil paints and fine brushes moistened.

No comments:

Post a Comment