Wednesday, September 3, 2014

future

Hello everybody! Today I´m going to talk  about what I would like to study or practice in a few years and what are my objetives to fulfill.  In the future I would be a good if not great dentist to brighten the lives of many people who need my help. I would start working in public service because it is there that more dentists are needed quality. It could work both inside and outside of a query in that sense I do not think I have problems. I wish I could visit many places where urgently needed care from a dentist especially those rural locations where the service is not. Right now I am studying my first year  of dentistry at the University of Chile so I hope to achieve compliance with and what I proposed. For me the most important thing would be to help people who need it without giving more importance to the economic issue. Although at first I was in doubt as to what I find studying me today those doubts no longer are, I love what I study and I would not change anything. I can not imagine my life working in an office as I prefer to ground out to see the problems rather than just arriving accso those who may have to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment