Hello! Today
I´m going to talk about cartoon´s and my favourite cartoon since my childhood
are “the simpsons” because I very enjoy when I see them. In my home my parents
hate this cartoon because when I was a child I always see this cartoons every
day, all the time. When I have to 13 years old I saw a little cartoons because I did´nt have the time for see this, and now I just
see a little cartoons but not in front on TV, I see them online in my computer. The simpson is an American animated sitcom this is an asatirical description of a middle class American lifestyle, the family is formed for Homer (father, work in a plant), Marge(mother, work in home), Lisa(daughter, is the nerd), Bart( son, he love the adventures) and finally Maggie( daughter, is the little, never talk). The show is set in Springfield (a fictional town) and parodies American culture, television , society, and many aspects of the human conditions.I think that watching cartoons is not only for children because I´m not a child and I see cartoons every day and I know many people that see cartoons including adults. I like the simpsons because I´m very enjoy with them with each stupid thing that he do. :D
Hey Iveth, I really love the simpons too, but I don't see that so much like you hahaha
ReplyDeleteOh god, I love Los Simpsons too because of the sarcastic humor, but I have never could watch all the episodes because they are a lot!
ReplyDeleteHi Iveth, I watch this cartoon every day! in Fox or C13. I really enjoy watching new episodes, there are so funny!
ReplyDeleteI feel ashamed, because I can`t remember this cartoon when I think in one, and I see the Simpsons everytime, Homero and Bart are very funny guys, and I laugh with them every episode.
ReplyDelete