Hi!! Today
I´m going to talk about my holidays of
the year 2013, I travel very much in the summer but I work with my father too.
I live near of the beach and my family go to this almost every weekend. I went to “Termas del flaco” too with my sister
but not with my parents because they don´t have time. When we arrive to the
Termas del flaco we take a walk around this for many time because is very beautiful
and interesting. We were there only for 3 days because my sister had return for
work. We traveled with many people but I didn´t knew all. The first day there
we walked to a place that the name is “la mina” and we walked for about 2 hours
and when we arrived we could see many beautiful shiny stones and we took this
and keep in our bags, this was very excellent experience because we walked
inside of the mine and there was cold and very dark. Then we must return for
the hotel but we want cross a river for not walk again 2 hours but only my
sister and me could be do that because we don´t
go with the flow. The another days we only go to the termas for a long
hours because our clothe for walk was dirty and the mud of the river. We never talk this adventure to my parents because they be upset with us for do that. When we arrive to the home of my sister we wash our clothes and not say my parents about our adventure in the river. If I would travel again to the "termas del flaco" I don´t cross a river again :D As long as I have time and my sister have money we return for this beautiful place.
Well Iveth i think the beach is a really nice place to go to holidays in the summer, and i love the termas too, it is very relaxing and great. your holidays was awesome
ReplyDeleteI would like to go to that termas! they are so relaxing and also the beach!
ReplyDeleteWow!, it's very interesting, didn't you have afraid of a collapse in the mine? And also, where is Termas del Flaco? Maybe I could go the next year
ReplyDelete