Wednesday, October 15, 2014

2014

Hello all people!! Today I`m going to talk about this year, 2014, how been for my, what happened in this, how I feel  and many things more.
Well for me this year been very good because I am fulfill a dream: study Odontology at the Universidad de Chile, this is the most beautiful thing that happened me in this year. I met many people and very good friends too, I thought that I would make it very difficult but they have done everything better.
 On the first months of this year I traveled a lot with my sister, we visited many citys and enjoyed very much, I was all January traveling with her. Then in March I came to Santiago and this isn´t good for me because I must left my home and family but with the time I be accoustom to this city. In April I was to the marriage of a cousin and this was very awesome for my, she was looking very beautiful and happy, in this day I could see all my family and shared a lot with them. I traveled almost all weekends to my home because I missed very much to my family but recently I travel only one time in a month because I not have many time for that. In general I really feel good with all that happened in this year.

 I hope that this year ends as well as it has been until now full of surprises and wonderful things.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iveth !
    I understand how you feel about live alone ! because I live alone too ! I glad that your year is good and I hope it ends at the same way !

    ReplyDelete