Wednesday, October 29, 2014

a little about the blog

Hello everybody!! Today I´m going to talk about this blog and my experience with this.
During this semester I must to write all the weeks ( all Wednesdays) in this blog and of course in English like the last semester, before this was significate a big change for my because I’m not accustomed to write in other language but in this time I am a little accustomed.

 I like use the blog very much because I learn many things about this language, I was unable to find information on topics that do not manage as well as it is enviromentally friendly practices among other things, I talked about news of the moment in my country, my experience at this university, among other things and also helped me to meet my classmates and share with them.

This is my second time that I using this medium, but equally may resemble a little facebook but only  that in this one writes in Spanish most of the time. 
 About my writing skills I have developed much since initially not sure how to go spinning the words but now with time this to improved. The best of all was that every Wednesday the issue was different so it did not turn something monotonous or boring, also we should discuss the post of our classmates and that was also fun. 


Outside the class  I listen to music in English and I feel that this help me a lot because I try translate this to my language (Spanish) and for relax my some days I try only try sing a song in English for help me in the pronunciation about some words that I don´t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment