Hello everybody!!!
Today I am going to talk about environmentally
friendly practices and many other things about the recycling.
Well the first and more important environmentally
friendly practice is Recycle,
reduce and reuse because with this you reuse the things that you use all days
and do with this any other things with other use, this is very important point. Recycling your clothes all build up a collection of clothes that you no longer want, wear, and
in some cases fit into. Rather than just throwing these out with the trash,
take the time to recycle them. This is something you can do with speed and ease
online, and the money you can get back from doing this will enable you to
splash out on some new clothes to revamp your wardrobe.
The other environmentally friendly practice is save electricity and
water, you must learn to turn the lights off
in rooms that aren’t in use. Use energy-efficient bulbs and lamps. Look for
energy-efficient machinery and equipment. With this practice you can reduce the
contamination and is better for your economy. Decreasing your energy usage is an invaluable way of helping the
environment. Simple things such as leaving lights off in rooms that are empty,
only boiling the amount of water that you need in your kettle, and turning
electrical items off rather than leaving them on standby, can make all the
difference. In addition, these are practices that can save you a significant
amount of money on your energy bills, which is something most people will
welcome in the current financial climate.
Well I recycling in my home with all that I use
and can recycle of course like bottles, clothes, accessories, etc. I don´t have any car and of course I must
walk all the time and this is so funny for me.
In our society absence conscience about our
ambient. If we change this, the world will can be very different :D .
Hi, recycle is the best form to reduce the carbon footprint, a lot of people did't do it so we need to promote it
ReplyDeleteHi!, I have to learn to save water and electricity, because it's important for the planet and also you can save money ans don't make your parents waste a lot
ReplyDeleteIt`s very good that you are interested in this topi, because just obly few people is intesrested and is really important, take care of the world.
ReplyDeleteHi Iveth! I think recycling is the best way to reduce contamination and the easier way too. I think we need to take more conscience about this problem and improve it.
ReplyDeleteI think that you are a very good person that you are interested in the environment, and i fell how you are concerned for the world.
ReplyDelete