Wednesday, October 8, 2014

LUNES D:

Hello every person in the world!! Today I am going to talk about the Mondays because any choose and write this topic in a piece of paper that I take.
In general for all people the Mondays is the worst day in the week because this is the first day in the week, the first laboral day for many people, the first school day and like a little in this day all is most difficult, wake up early is the worst part that all especially that you didn´t hear your alarm and you must go to the school and have any test this usually happened and is very terrible, all that we do in this day seem like the worst thing in the world even eat anything very delicious seem look bad, everything seem to go wrong in this day.

Well  personally the Mondays are a day very terrible because I travel to my home almost all weekends (I live in region like many classmates and travel the Fridays to my home, I love Fridays and many things that happened in this day, partys for example) and of course I must arrive to Santiago very early and leave my home and my family almost all Mondays, this is the worst thing that happened in all my life, personally I HATE MONDAYS ALL MONDAYS.

5 comments:

  1. Iveth, bad topic! haha I hate the mondays!!! Is a terrible day because we have a lot of class and I always have a lot of sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo jajajja the mondays, i dont know why the people don't like mondays jajaja, well i like mondays becuase i can see my girlfriend and friend again. But the day is very boring. XD Luck and i am agree with you are very sleepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajaja I hate to wake up too early in the morning at Mondays! And the worst thing about Mondays is that we have Infotechnology!!! I really hate that subject!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wake up early it's the biggest problem of everyday, not only of mondays... but without doubt I prefer the fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That horrible topic, haha really the mondays is a terrible day, but I think that also there is that beging well the week!

    ReplyDelete